Water & Sewer
The City of Mexico Beach receives its water and wastewater services from Bay County. The current monthly rates are as follows:
- Water: $39.21 for 0 – 4,000 gallons, $3.47 per thousand over 4,000 gallons
- Sewer: $49.32 for 0 – 4,000 gallons, $4.40 per thousand over 4,000 gallons
- Sanitation: $30.33 for 2 pickups per week
- Utility tax: 7% of water use ($2.74 for up to 4,000 gallons)
- Minimum monthly bill: $121.60
Utility Bill Payments
Payments may be made:
- By mail: City of Mexico Beach, 201 Paradise Path, Mexico Beach, FL 32456
- Through the city’s drop box, located in front of City Hall, 201 Paradise Path, Mexico Beach, FL
- In person at City Hall, 201 Paradise Path, Mexico Beach, FL
- We also accept electronic payments over the internet (link is external).
For information about the repercussions of returned checks, please view our returned checks policy.